IEEE NSU PES Student Branch Chapter
IEEE NSU PES Student Branch Chapter is a technical sub-unit of one or more IEEE Societies. We thrive to provide scientific and engineering information on electric power and energy for the betterment of society, and the preferred professional development source of its members. We are highly active with our research activities. IEEE NSU PES Student Branch Chapter has ranked 5th in the Asia Pacific [IEEE Region 10] (16th globally by score) as an IEEE PES High Performing Student Branch Chapter 2020. One of the missions is to contribute to the field of Power and Energy with innovation and implementation of advanced technological ideas.
-Active contribution with innovation and implementation of advanced technological ideas in the field of Power and Energy for the betterment of society.
-To become a part of IEEE PES High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program along with providing the platform enriched of preferred professional development resources for our members following 5 pillars of PES.
-To advance global participation among enthusiastic volunteers with educating the future engineering leaders experiencing industry activity and research trends in addition to practicing student leadership following the IEEE communities.
-To provide technical and scientific information about advancements in the field of electrical power and energy to create and innovate for the future professional development of its members as well as engineering students with creating values for society with Humanitarian activities following UN SDG protocols.
K.M Solaiman Fahim
Jubair Mahmud Pulock
Syed Redwan Md Hassan
What is PES?
The Power and Energy Society(PES) provides the world’s largest forum to share the latest technological developments in the electric power industry, to guide the development and construction of equipment and systems, and to educate industry members and the general public and their employers – get substantial benefits from being involved with this unique and outstanding association.
Why join PES?
Benefits of Membership in the IEEE Power & Energy Society Include:
- You will get free subscription to PES award-winning Power & Energy magazine
- Digital subscription to Electrification magazine is totally free here.
- Free entrance to over 1000 technical reports, video, tutorials, and presentations on the PES Resource Center
- You will get free membership in your local PES chapter
- You will get discounts on dozens of PES sponsored or co-sponsored conferences and meetings not only in your region but also all around the world.
- Discounts on technical tutorials.
- Discount membership rate in five PES and four Sister society peer-reviewed technology journals
- Get hours of continuing education unit or professional development by taking part in our general talk series.
- Access to lots of live and archived technical and professional development webinars
- There are many benefits to IEEE membership. Learn more here.
How do I submit papers for publications in PES periodicals?
We host many events, seminars, workshops, Tech-talks and weekly meetings throughout the year on various topics within industry application. It helps the members to gather more knowledge about Robotics and Automation. Also, the members and participants get the chance to learn new skills and develop those skills by participating in events.
How to join IEEE NSU PES SBC?
Joining IEEE and PES is easy. To join PES you must be an IEEE member first. Once you become an IEEE member, you can join PES easily. PES membership is only US$35 per year.
The PES membership has more than 38,000 industry professionals, academics and students with a general interest in the electric power industry. To join pes the informations are given below: