IEEE membership offers access to technical innovation, cutting-edge information, networking opportunities, and exclusive member benefits. Members support IEEE's mission to advance technology for humanity and the profession, while memberships build a platform to introduce careers in technology to students around the world.IEEE memberships support technical innovation for humanity and the profession. Access to cutting-edge information, networking opportunities, career enhancement, and many other exclusive member benefits are the key values of IEEE membership.
- Access to cutting-edge knowledge
- Networking opportunities
- Member Discounts
IEEE NSU PES Student Branch Chapter is a technical sub-unit of one or more IEEE Societies. It thrives to provide scientific and engineering information on electric power and energy for the betterment of society, and preferred professional development source of its members. Its vision is to implement a smart grid in Bangladesh using our own innovation and technology.
IEEE has now become a trusted and unbiased source of technical information, and forums, for technical dialog and collaboration.
IEEE is now essential to the global technical community and to technical professionals everywhere, and is universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.
IEEE NSU IAS SBC from its initial work to build a network of professional connections is a part of it, as is staying on the inside track on happenings in the field which enables the advancement of theory and practice in the design, development, manufacturing and application of safe, sustainable, reliable, smart electrical systems, equipment and services.One of the largest special interest societies within the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE), the IAS focuses specifically on the unique needs of industry and commerce. It focuses on creating a bridge between the theoretical study and the field of work in the application of electrical and electronic systems.
- INSB organizes and hosts competitions and group projects which are sponsored by big companies like “Robi” or “Grey” . These are great platforms to get reputation which will aid the members in their career.
- INSB has also worked hard for women's betterment. IEEE affinity group WIE(Women in Engineering) is currently the biggest organization for women in engineering.
- Well educated, highly qualified and skilled professionals from esteemed institutions such as “Shikhbe Shobai” also host comprehensive workshops where the INSB members can learn new traits straight from the veteran engineers.
- INSB also organizes many Alumni events. Where the current members of INSB can mix with the ex-members and get a proper view of their career and corporate life.
- INSB also hosts many different life skill development events. These can be educational or not. Their main purpose is to serve in real life situations for the members.
IEEE WIE is led by a diverse body of elected and appointed volunteer members. The governance structure includes boards for operational areas as well as bodies representing members in the 45 Societies and technical Councils and ten worldwide geographic regions.
IEEE WIE NSU, an Affinity Group from NSU Student Branch, dedicated to promoting women and inspiring girls from North South University and around the world to follow their academic interests to a career in IT and engineering. This affinity group was established on 20th June 2016 and since then its members have been actively working on their events and projects.
Branch Counselor - Fahimul Haque
Branch Mentor - Md. Romael Haque
Chair - Mayesha Tafannum
Vice Chair - Zishan Uddin Abir
Secretary - Moshiur Rahman Faisal
Treasurer - Mahi Barkatullah
Chair, RAS Student Chapter - Mohammad Rayed
Chair, PES Student Chapter - Nazmul Hasan
Chair, IAS Student Chapter - Asif Abbas
Chair, WIE Affinity Group - Rubaiya Masnun Abanti